Do you want to expand your data center footprint in areas where you anticipate further growth?
Do you need to upgrade your data center environment to support multi-site collaboration and access to business-critical applications?
Pacnet helps thousands of companies, of all sizes and across all industry sectors, to succeed in their marketplace with data center facilities designed to increase a company’s efficiency, productivity and profitability.
Pacnet DataSpace, one of the two distinctive product sets within our data center services portfolio, helps support and connects geographically-dispersed offices and operations with our interconnected data center facilities and network services.
Leveraging our strong geographic reach across Asia’s key cities, combined with our extensive local network footprint, Pacnet DataSpace caters to a broad range of data center services customers from carriers and service providers to multinational companies and emerging enterprises with varying power, availability and connectivity demands.
Pacnet DataSpace facilities are part of our ever-increasing network of state-of-the-art data centers located across Asia, offering services that can be customized to serve our customers’ needs.
Pacnet DataSpace Standard Features
- Flexible power densities
- High-performance cooling to ensure optimum temperature and humidity level
- Stringent physical security with state-of-the-art access control and monitoring systems
- Highly-interconnected routes via our extensive subsea cable network
- Carrier-neutral facility giving customer freedom to chose local loop provider
- Efficient Remote Hands support from our team of data center experts
- Fully-managed suite of network services
- Extensive connectivity to local access providers, points of presence (PoPs) and peering points
- Low-latency connectivity on selected routes across Asia and to the US
Our multi-disciplined delivery team of engineers and project managers, along with associated vendors, will help you manage the entire data center implementation process.
Pacnet’s 24×7 customer support can assist you in performing a variety of critical data center management tasks from basic troubleshooting and equipment power cycling to installation of equipment and racks.