Can your current data center environment meet the high-power and high-availability demands of your business?
Do you want to future-proof your data center infrastructure to meet your anticipated or unforeseen business demands?
Pacnet helps thousands of companies, of all sizes and across all industry sectors in Hong Kong and around the world to succeed in their marketplace with data center facilities designed to increase a company’s efficiency, productivity and profitability.
Pacnet CloudSpace, one of the two distinctive product sets within our data center services portfolio, helps content-driven organizations to deliver rich-media content and compute-intensive applications over the Internet, bringing data closer to their end-users. These facilities are also suitable for enterprises that require high-bandwidth connectivity locally or around the world.
Ideal for content creators and distributors, gaming and social media companies, cloud service providers and multi-site enterprises, Pacnet CloudSpace offers high-power, high-bandwidth and high-efficiency computing environments to support the demand of time-critical content and applications delivery across multiple sites.
Pacnet CloudSpace facilities are part of our ever-increasing network of self-owned and/or operated state-of-the-art data centers located across Asia, offering services that can be customized to serve our customer’s needs.
Pacnet CloudSpace Standard Features
- High-power density up to 10 kVA per cabinet
- High-performance cooling to ensure optimum temperature and humidity level
- Stringent physical security with state-of-the-art access control and monitoring systems
- Highly-interconnected routes via our extensive subsea cable network
- Carrier-neutral facility giving customers freedom to chose their local loop provider
- Data Center Access Link (DCAL) offering virtual cross connection linking customers with other major data centers within the same city
- Efficient Remote Hands support from our team of data center experts
- Fully-managed suite of network services
- Extensive connectivity to local access providers, points of presence (PoPs) and peering points
- Low-latency connectivity in selected routes across Asia and to the US
- Multiple options for resiliency and guaranteed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Our multi-disciplined delivery team of engineers and project managers, along with associated vendors, will help you manage the entire data center implementation process.
Pacnet’s 24×7 customer support can assist you in performing a variety of critical data center management tasks from basic troubleshooting and equipment power cycling to installation of equipment and racks.